589. "brain break" from using my brain way too hard on writing math curriculum
590. thinking of someone's name suddenly when it's been bugging me for 15 minutes "What is his name?"
591. early birthday care package from a friend
592. someone with whom to share the load
593. t-shirt blankets
594. new playdough
596. a good friend's voice on the other end of the phone and her baby cooing in the background
597. new stack of library books
598. taking initiative
599.a clean email inbox
600.the backyard dotted with fireflies...a constant twinkling
601. turtle in the garden
602. neighborhood stray cats that always choose the neighbor girls
603. hammock between 2 shade trees
604. Queen Anne's lace on the roadside
605. long phone conversations with my mom
606. praying outloud while doing dishes
607. did I say the new dishwasher? It's sad how I got used to partially clean and clear dishes. I see a spiritual analogy in that.
608. Frank Sinatra
609. patches of sunlight
610. a change of pace
611. the proverbial "calm after the storm"
612. confession
613. homemade bread from the farmer's market
614. God putting me in the place I need to be...
615. how my hand fits right into his
616. my husband who says "I'll drive"
617. a turning point in a problem I'm having

No comments:
Post a Comment