564. watching a movie on the couch and NOT working on school stuff!
565. newly painted toe nails
566. husband who gladly goes grocery shopping
567. winning at my favorite game three times in a row! (bananagrams-love it!)
568. antique fairs on Saturdays
569. unseasonable coolness outside
570. brushing Joey the cat (and how happy it makes him!)
571. morning conversation with my neighbor (and I was just saying yesterday I hadn't seen him in a while...)
572. forging new friendships
573. Saturday morning breakfast and time in the Word at Panera: blueberry scone, coffee, and my husband
574. being told "I love you Mrs. G" by one of my new students
575. gracious people
576. 20 minute naps and how it's often the perfect amount!
577. finding the perfect gift
578. friendships that have not only lasted but thrived for nearly a decade
579. how the room smells after the Lavendar and vacuum cleaner have been there
580. art musems and how I feel smarter and more sophisticated by going to one (even if I only get 40% of what I read on the plaques on the walls)
581. consistency with people
582. a new journal
583. how water visibly makes a plant perk back up in half an hour's time (you are so smart, God!)
584. open invitations
585. nearly inaudible prayers and how it humbles me
586. seeing someone's faith journey (and how it inspires me)
587. praying specifically from God's Word and how it lifts me up!
588. seeing the "love pit" in the hallway and being genuinely happy to see him!

2 comments:
Thanks for helping remind me regularly to continue posting my thanks! I've not been too good at this recently (though I did post today!). You always make me smile.
I know, we do need to catch up! Bad news, indeed. :) When would be good for you today?
Post a Comment