endless gifts

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Recent Creative Endeavors

Made these Christmas ornaments for my parents and Bob's parents --I finally learned how to emboss thanks to my friend Champ.

Made the following (next 8 pictures) for my sister in law for Christmas. They are seasonal wall hangings (one for each season).








Made this for my dad for Christmas...his favorite hymn is "Eternal Father Strong to Save" so I used that idea for his gift.


Used my new embossing tools for the following cards...




Made this little paper basket from a template that was given me. I think I might fill it with valentine candy.





Made a new journal for late Winter/early Spring (it usually takes me about 3-4 months to finish writing in each one.)

1 comment:

smile4niki said...

SO CUTE. I am impressed that you journal AND blog! I can only keep up with one! And I love the seasonal hangings!