237. sharing cosmic brownies with Dawn at school from the leftover snack basket...because "if you eat half, it doesn't count."
238.how using Ivory dishwashing soap in the kitchen makes me think of my Mamaw and Papaw's house in Georgia (and washing dishes with them when I was little...and how much fun I thought it was!)
239. the peace I gain from an afternoon of crafting and creating
240. sharing the blizzard with our neighbor and friend with a movie we'd never heard of before and tortilla soup
241. new recipes and when they turn out like I hoped they would
242. so thankful that the shower didn't break on a day I had school!
243. the heated corn sack (that my friend BJ made me) that lies at my feet each night when I got to bed
244. renewed relationships
245. my school friend Janie popping in to my classroom to say good morning and good bye everyday
246. joey the cat being entertained by a pen for at least 10 minutes
247. the blizzard imposed "snowcation" and how it's a perfect excuse for staying inside like a little hermit crab and cuddle up with my husband while watching the adventures of Michael,Dwight, Jim, and Pam (otherwise known as the Office)
248. one of my most frustrating students giving me a heartfelt hug when he's remorseful
249. sending Valentines in the mail
250. sweet little girl in my class with a new haircut...she had at least 6-8 inches chopped off!
She was so excited to show me!

No comments:
Post a Comment