That for which I'm thankful...that makes my life brighter and more beautiful...
131. those to whom I'm related and a cousin reunion
132. the shadows dancing on the ceiling from the fire on the hearth and sleeping next to said fire
133. laundry to fold...it means I have clothes to wear
134. thoughtful gifts that show how much I am loved by others
135. finding my camera in a a field of snow (thanks Gretchen!)
136. riding a sled behind a farm truck
137. not having to be responsible for a week (no cooking, no laundry, no cleaning, etc...) while on our honeymoon
138. having to say "What are we going to do now?" while on vacation....such a glorious feeling!
139. Christmas gifts that turn out exactly how I was wanting them to
141. a husband who understands and "gets" me
142. an annual Christmas gift from a good friend--Mary Englebreit calendar
143. Joey the cat who is easily ammused by a twisty tie for half an hour

No comments:
Post a Comment