endless gifts

Saturday, December 18, 2010

well overdue picture update

I'm behind...yikes! Here's a pictorial summary of the past several weeks!







Pictures #1-6 We had a cookie/christmas treat baking day with my sister Jen last Saturday. We made chocolate spritz cookies with the cookie press (think a log of chocolate dough that looks a lot like something else), oreo balls, and cookie dough truffles. It was fun times with a capital F!

Week of Dec. 4
#7 We went the Junie B. Jones Christmas play at Union Station with our friends the Sykes and their daughter Tristan.
#8 We finally got matching stockings at Pier 1 (Joey the cat had one last year and we didn't-how pathetic is that!)
#9 Joey the cat inspecting a plastic bag-something he does best
#10-homemade chicken noodle soup
#11-Union Station all dressed up for Christmas
#12-I don't know why we're on our knees in this picture, but I think it was my husband's idea. Maybe so you could see the trees better. (We're in Union Station)

Week of Nov. 26
#13 - Bob's "sisters" Mysti and Lily playing

#14-Brandy

#15 stockings bob's mom made us! So cute!


#16 We went to Lynchburg while visiting Bob's parents in Nashville and Bob had a brief stay in jail :)

Week of Nov. 19
#17 Joey hoping we don't see him on the table when I was changing the table cloth. This is a "no no!" maybe he's hoping he blends in!
#18 Super Delicious Spiced Pumpkin Cheesecake I made for church potluck
#19-He seriously looks like he's reading the weekly reader (I brought one home from school)
#20-Yep, he loves bags. This isn't even the part where he was licking it with his tongue. He's so weird. I know there is a ridiculous amount of pictures of Jehosophat the cat, but he really is like our kid right now. And he really is cute. He has his moments (like last week when we knocked over the Christmas tree).

Thanks for reading!

No comments: