endless gifts

Saturday, November 20, 2010

just in time for Thanksgiving...

86. hymns and how it makes me think of the thousands of people who have gone before me and how their solid faith has strengthened mine
87. making the bed and how that makes the room look at least 50% better!
88. how creativity is like oxygen to my soul
89. making it through a nearly impossible week/day at school :)
90. Being reminded of the strength and leadership of my husband when I'm leaning against him on the couch watching a movie or a night this week when I had lost it emotionally and he spoke the Truth I needed to hear even if I didn't like it at the moment :)
91. friends to make food for
92. pandora radio
93. conversations with my great mamaw on the phone and how sometimes because she's hard of hearing it takes her 5 minutes to figure out it's me :)
94. the smell of dinner in the oven
95. a sink full of clean dishes in the drying rack
96. the same girl at Panera Bread that gets my order for me every Friday morning and how she recognizes me each week
97. the "realiableness" of Scripture
98. driving home from school in the semi-dark and seeing Christmas trees and Christmas lights starting to go up in houses (even though I refuse to listen to Christmas music or do my own decorating until after Thanksgiving has been properly observed and celebrated :)
99. that I have plenty of clean water to consume and use each day (more on this later)
100. honest conversations

No comments: