You thought I forgot, didn't you? Here is my list continued...I am focused on living a thankful life...with an attitude of "If this is the worst thing that happens this week, it will be a good week." and "It could be better, it could be worse" as one of my beloved mentors Sherrie Bayer says:)
11. fall! It is definitely my favorite season! Hello loveliness! I just decorated our apartment "fallishly" this week and it makes me giddy! Fall makes me think of goodness, goldenness, and comfort.
12. after a bout with pink eye, I am thankful for eyes to see. I woke up one morning and literally couldn't open my eyes without pain. Thus, I am thankful I can see and with the invention of contacts not have to wear glasses most days.
13. the smell of fresh cut grass
14. rainy saturdays or sundays (just one per weekend please :)
15. my hilarious principal...she cracks me up
16. Joey the cat follows me around our apartment when I am cleaning...it's highly entertaining watching him cock his head this way and that as he "inspects" my work. How great to have a kitty who enjoys being my assistant.
17. Baking...I love mixing things in a bowl, using our new Cuisinart mixer (not Kitchen aide, mind you), and eating cookie dough!
18. My awesome co-workers...
19. My workout buddies ... you know who you are!
20. our belated honey moon cruise that I am very excited about (in December to the Bahamas)Who wants to watch Joey for us? :)

1 comment:
I'm glad you can find things to be thankful for! We don't have a handy mixer, but we DO have a magic bullet! Thanks for sharing things...it's good to get that perspective.
Post a Comment