endless gifts

Saturday, July 24, 2010

"I do" to summer goodness

Week of July 16


1. Joey took this opportunity to guard Phil and Rachel's present (after he shredded the wrapping paper I was going to use). I guess he thought pretending like he was asleep would make him seem less guilty. But I"m pretty sure Bob doesn't shred wrapping paper for fun. :)
2. Peach cobbler I made-yum! I used 6 lbs. of peaches, 4 pie crusts, lots of butter and sugar, and pecans. It was delish!
3. Joey loves it when I go grocery shopping because then he gets to play in the bags. He's a nut.


4. The following are all pictures taken in Hermann, MO (about an hour from St. Louis) where my brother Phil and Rachel (his now wife) got married on July 17. It's a German settlement and is very cute-lots of bed and breakfasts, fun shops, cool houses, etc...This is the Fuhrman fam exploring the town after the rehearsal dinner.

5. love this entry way!

6. This is the street our B and B was located. It was cute!
7. Sunset on the Missouri River (the window of the chapel where they got married had this view)
8. Upon my aunt Lisa's recommendation, Bob and I went to this cute little coffee shop Saturday morning for cinnamon rolls and coffee and spent our time in God's Word there. It was a fun place!
9. The counter at the coffee shop
10. Phil and Rachel seeing each other for the first time on Saturday before pictures.

11. Love this one!
12. We went to a chocolate store and got yummy stuff. Jen is showing the actual size of the "turtle."

13. On the way to the wedding...
14. the chapel and reception site
15. right before the wedding: cousins Heidi, Ellen, Gretchen, and Sarah
16. No idea what they're discussing ... but something important. Jen was a bridesmaid!
17. Dad escorting mom in ... so sweet! Here my friends is where the wedding pics stop. My camera battery decided this was a good time to die. I should be getting some more pictures from my cousin Heidi...so hopefully more to come.

Week of July 2318. This is Joey "helping" with laundry. He sits on the pile and keeps it warm:)


19. My good friend Katie came over one day to swim with her 4 daughters. They are lots of fun:) This is Katie's youngest and she's adorable! She was "sunbathing" after getting out the pool:)

20. Played a round of "bananagrams" with my good friend jennifer. She won...but barely! I was a little impressed with a few of my words...especially "relevant", "equipment" and "giraffe."
21. cupcakes from "Cupcake A La Mode"...yum!
22. My friend Champ and I at our school bowling night...good to see my school friends. Who doesn't look attractive and semi-akward in bowling shoes?
23. We went to Crown Center for their free friday night movie ("Julie and Julia"-definitely a good one!) . Love the fountains!

24. Movie is not complete without chocolate and sour candy:)
25. Really wanted to jump in those fountains...but I restrained myself:) 26. my sweetheart and I :)
27. Made this set of notecards as a prize for a baby shower I'm giving tomorrow for one of my friends. I was pretty excited about them!

Thanks for reading!

No comments: