endless gifts

Friday, July 2, 2010

school stories

I promised school stories...some I shared on facebook. Here are a few...

We were making a graph determining if we had more boys or girls in our class. One of my students looked down at my feet and proclaimed..."you have polish on your toes...you must be a girl!" I hate to think what will happen the day she discovers that the other gender sometimes experiments in this area.

One of my students was pouting one day because he wasn't getting his way about something...I told him only babies had the kind of fits that he was having. One of my students who was observing said "yeah my baby sister does that and she gets spanked...are you gonna spank him Mrs. G?" nope, nope, don't have this kind of power. But if I could make a recommendation to his parents, I would definitely encourage it.

Had a student run away when it was time to line up at recess...that's gonna be fun when school starts in august.

Will have move funny stories in August...

No comments: