Good grief...June is nearly over and I haven't posted all month! And I thought I'd have more time when i was out of school. I guess teaching summer school for part of the month keeps me busier than I'd like to admit. Here are some pictures to update you...
Week of June 11
joey the kitty being a lazy bum...he's taught me a thing or two about napping earlier this month!
we went to see our fuhrman cousins (who are the coolest by the way). We had a "taco bell" break.
pillow fight! 

beautiful!

fun times on the farm

this is our excited face

and this is our "yucky face"
Week of June 18
my aunt dianna came to see us and she and Joey bonded (she's the best aunt ever! )
Went to dinner with one of my former students (we went to Junie B. together in March if you might recall) and her parents...fun times.

a swimming expedition in Bolivar...that's not my finger up my nose

Father's Day in b-town
Week of June 25
blts and ABC salad (apples, broccoli, and cranberries)
To celebrate my birthday ( a little early) we went to First Watch for breakfast (I had a cranberry pecan pancake and Bob had carrot cake). THen we went to this coffee shop/pottery shop to make fun things.


this is what I made

BOb made a travel mug

jen made a cool coffee mug


joey is absolutely obsessed with water...any time the tub or shower is running he sits on the side. He's hilarious!

I "de-crumbed" the toaster"...wow! That's a lot of bagel debris in there.

joey loves bags...after we go grocery shopping he always crawls in and "inspects" and sometimes takes a nap

Jen, Joey, and I (he's not quite as photogenic as both of us)

yummy fresh blueberries for breakfast!
And that's all folks! Shew. Hopefully the next one won't take so long. I will update with funny summer school stories soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment