endless gifts

Sunday, May 16, 2010

my life in pictures...


Time for an update...can't believe it's been 2 weeks already! Next time i update I'll have finished school and will be furiously preparing for summer school...
Week of May 7
yummy veggies I made one night! zucchini+yellow squash+red peppers+lemon and garlic and almonds= yumminess!



We went to the Nelson Atkins and the Melting Pot (for their happy hour fondue) to celebrate Bob's birthday. It was a lovely day and I got these pictures when we went outside to the sculpture garden.
A mom of a little boy in my class asked me to make baby shower invites for her new niece (Clara-hence the "c" on the tag) and so I whipped out 20 of them. They really didn't take that long and it was fun! You know how much I love pink and brown!

Week of May 14


When we were home for mother's day, we had lots of family time. My dad taught Jen and Bob how to chop wood. I was pretty impressed. The videos are too good not to watch. In case you missed them on facebook, I posted them here too :)I couldn't get the one of Bob to upload so you'll have to settle for just the one of Jen.




My sister got ahold of my camera...
My mom got out some of my baby clothes when I was home for mother's day...on the left is my baby dedication gown and one of my little frilly dresses. Below is one of my favorite sweaters (when I was 5 I think). It has my initials and I thought it was super cool. It made me happy to see it again! I got these pictures of my dad and sister on the SBU campus. We were just walking around looking at all of the pretty flowers and I thought the way the sun was bursting through the clouds was pretty stunning.

No comments: