So I am a self-confessed nerd. There's this "singing teacher lady" who lives somewhere in the Ozarks and she plays her little guitar and writes witty songs that only teachers would appreciate and this makes me excessively happy! Anyway, she has this one song called "February Teacher Blues." This is the story of my life right now it seems...in her song she calls February the "armpit of the year," sings about indoor recess for 3 weeks in a row, and how if the kids don't stop talking she might scream. Amen sister!
But I do still deep down love what i do...I love being a kindergarten teacher on Valentine's day...oh the chocolate and the cards. And I think it's completely hilarious that I say things like "Would you please keep your tongue in your own mouth?" and "And how exactly did so-and-so's head end up in the sand table? Sometimes I just wish I were a fly on the wall. I'm pretty sure I'd laugh non-stop. But then I might get eaten by a kid...or worse.
So here's the picture update...
Feb. 12
Feb. 19
Here is Joey the cat chasing his laser light toy. It's a little dark...but completely worth watching!
Out like a trout...

2 comments:
Sassy approves of the laser light chasing =0)
Just think, you are ALMOST out of the armpit. Hope you are able to emerge without being TOO smelly!
I miss you!
I love Bananagrams! So much fun, we would love to have you over to play...look at your March schedule and let me know. :)
I just read the most wonderful book too...You will have to read my blog to find out what it was though. :)
Post a Comment