endless gifts

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

So in between my computer having some more than minor issues and my life going at 90 miles per hour, I've missed my picture posting. But I will catch up hopefully...at some point.

Had a few funny stories that had to be shared:
  • I have getting reading to read Diary of a Worm to my students yesterday (one of my favorite children's books) and one of my students said "Are we going to read Diahrea of a Worm now?" I about lost it!
  • Yesterday a student in another kindergarten class proudly placed a sticker on the raised part of the chest of one of my teaching cohorts. She looked down in surprise as he said "do you want one on the other side too?" Made me laugh. Reminds me of a teacher's aide at Bolivar who was rather large chested and she was told by a student one day "I like your bumps."
Something I noticed today...rewatch the Jungle Book and listen to the part near the end where it's said "No greater love than this...than a man lay his life down for his friend." That is straight out of the Bible! So cool.

Anyway, have a lovely night. Hopefully pictures will be restored soon.

No comments: