Saturday 4/11A beautiful day! I was in Bolivar and Jen, mom, and I helped dad celebrate the lovely day after breakfast at LJ's by carrying dead branches from the backyard to the front yard. On my way back down the hill to the backyard I spied the lovely red maple tree with it's new little buds. That will beautiful in a few short months!
Sunday 4/12Before I left b-town to come back to KC, I got my picture with the silly Stinky cat. She looks extremely thrilled with the situation.
Monday 4/13I had the lovely day off from school so I did many productive things but i also took time to make some cards. I've since distributed them all. Need to make some more :)
Tuesday 4/14
This is my little 3rd grade friend Teagen whom I'm helping to make a scrapbook. We meet on Tuesdays after school and she's so fun! I also simultaneo
usly tutor one of my students (multi-tasking is a disease at times...). Anyway, she's making a lot of progress!Wednesday 4/15
These are a few of my rowdy and endearing kindergarteners. Wednesday is "lunch with Miss Fuhrman " day. I have lunch with 5 or 6 students each week. I really enjoy getting to know them over chicken patties and mashed potatoes. We have been known to talk about pirates, Hannah Montana (not with the above pictured group containing only one girl!), Batman, and some
one's new puppy.
Thursday 4/16Here sits the bunny all pink and cute that I found out one of my students bought for me AND Bob for Easter. I was under the impression it was just for me until today when the little girl's mom told me her daughter insisted it was for my fiance as well. ha ha
Friday 4/17Today we received our class book that we got published! Yay! All of my kids illustrated and wrote a page about why they are special (we did that part together as as class.) A sample might be : "Megan is special. She has a mom, dad, brother and sister. She loves to drink coffee. When she grows up she wants to be a kindergarten teacher. Megan is getting married in October to the most wonderful man in the world. Megan is special. "
Hope you enjoyed. I had fun doing it!

No comments:
Post a Comment