
Not much to report here...I know funny things have happened at school, however those thoughts have escaped me at the moment. Maybe it's because i was at school for 11.5 hours. We had our little music program tonight...it was adorable. Sadly, I have no pictures to share as I was standing behind the risers keeping one of my kids under control.
Thought I'd share a few more fun random pictures.
This is from Park College in the underground student union/library. Random, multicolored poles. Cool. They entertained Bob and I for a good 15 minutes, taking pictures from different angles.
And here is the college itself. Doesn't this look out of place in Missouri?Oh, forgot to mention that I think one of my students has a crush on Bob. She writes about him in her "learnal" (morning journal) every morning. It makes me laugh. I told her he's taken!
And got my wedding dress this weekend! You'll have to show up October 10th to see it:)
If anyone's interested in 125 kindergartners and hunting down eggs, Thursday might be a funny day to show up. It reminds me of the Gilmore Girls episode wher
e the whole town of Stars Hollow starts smelling really badly...kind of like rotten eggs. It turns out that about 50 Easter Eggs had been left in the town square and they had to be found right away! There had conveniently been a map drawn of all of the eggs' whereabouts so that helped a lot. Oh my gosh, watched Seven Pounds last night. I do not usualy cry during movies. I think I cried in 7th grade at the theatre (I can't even remember what it was...how silly) and maybe cried during "Armageddon." Go figure. Anyway, definitely cried after seeing it last night. Watch it, but call someone you love after watching it.
Going to count jelly beans so my kids can graph them.
Make like a banana and split.

No comments:
Post a Comment