endless gifts

Friday, May 8, 2009

funny words and a few engagement pictures






Thought you might enjoy this hilarious card I got from my 97 year old great grandmother. She's so stinkin fiesty! I had recently sent her a picture of Bob and I because she was "upset" she hadn't met him yet and gotten to approve him.

Dear Megan,
Received the card and picture thank you so much. I think you are getting the best looking guy in town. I have always liked dimples and he has them. I am so proud of you Megan. You are so very special and you mean so much to me. I know your wedding will be beautiful. I can't wait for you and him to come to see us. I love you
mamaw

p.s. Bob is so nice looking and I am sure he is a very wonderful person. I am glad you two got together. Remember you both in prayer. You only have a few months to be your own boss.

I have put a few of our terrific engagement pictures on here...however i have many more on facebook if you're interested. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Those are wonderful pictures! I loved the note from your Great-Grandma. I should send her a picture of Dave, then she would realize that you didn't get the best looking guy! ;)

I can't wait to meet him either!

Lara said...

What sweet pictures! I love them. You are soo stinkin' close to being done with school. That will be me in one week. When are you coming to B-town?