endless gifts

Friday, May 29, 2009

pictures are back!

Whew! I forget how much I rely on my camera/computer in my daily/weekly life. My wonderful fiance was able to solve the malfunction my computer was having-yay! Anyway, here are a few faves from the past month or so...This is the "Friday hair do." I think I've done this the past 3 years now on Fridays at school (and sometimes when I'm not at school!) where I pull it up on both sides but leave the rest down. It's sort of "princess-Lea-ish". Anyway, the above pictured student asked me sometime in March or April if I could teach her mom how to fix her hair like that (if you notice her hair color and texture is very similar to mine). Anyway, I started bringing extra bobbie pins to school on Fridays to do hers to. It's precious!

And next...this is the last day of school and all of the girls have "Friday hair." It took over 50 bobbie pins. Some is better than others:) It was the end of the day :)


Anyway, wanted you to see that. It makes me happy.
Peace, love, and sunshine.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love it! There are lots of blissful things about teaching Kindergarten... I can't wait to jump back in next year. Well, the summer's rest will be much needed, but when the time comes around I'll be ready! I saw on your picture that you're getting a SmartBoard :) exciting times!