
Funny things our cat Jehosophat does (we call him "Joey"):
-eats my herbs on the counter (growing in pots) and then throws up later
-when I let him out on the deck he will jump onto the roof (right next to/ below my deck)and it scares me half to death
-can be entertained for at least 20 minutes by a carrot (playing "air hockey")
-throws himself at doors he thinks are closed and then lands in a heap on the floor when he discovers the door is really just cracked (this one is funnier in person than it sounds...just try visualizing)
-wakes me up at 3am just to "get some lovin" (head butting me while I'm sleeping)
-comes when I call him
-puts his nose in everything I'm doing (whether I'm painting my toenails, cleaning the bathtub with bleach, or texting)
-will pant like a dog when he's exerted himself too much with his favorite toy
-sticks his little nose out from under the couch just so I know he's there
-locks himself in the cabinet under the sink
Here are a few pictures...he's so funny!

1 comment:
awwww. he looks like Sassy =0)
Post a Comment