endless gifts

Sunday, March 15, 2009

my ring












These are the gerber daisies (which we're going to have in our wedding by the way) he gave me on Wednesday and my ring in case you are interested. I hesitate to put pictures of it online where others can see just because to me it's not about the size or anything....but I do love it and I love the man who gave it to me, so I thought it would be okay. Plus i want his parents to see a picture of it because they live far away.

4 comments:

jenniferharrisdault said...

Both the flowers and the ring are gorgeous. I miss growing daisies with you!

And I love the way the band wraps around on that ring!

Katie said...

It is a beautiful ring (I like how it is offset, Dave would say that is the artsy-fartsy part of me talking), and they are very beautiful flowers...so are those exact flowers going to be in your wedding? Are they potted, or are you just saying that you are having gerber daisies in general? j/k

jenniferharrisdault said...

Offset - I KNEW there was a nice technical term for what I was trying to say =0) Thanks for providing it, Katie!

Lara said...

Yay, Meg, I love the ring! It looks so pretty on your dainty hand. I can't wait to see it in person.

Love you lots!
Lara