endless gifts

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

best of...

Currently Watching: Lost
Just ate: carrot cake cupcakes, meatloaf, and potato "smashers" (with cheddar cheese and bacon-mm!)

Best thought in the last 24 hours: I get to marry Bob!

Most frustrating thought in the last 24 hours: I don't get a spring break.

Most hilarious thing that happened: one of my students saying "Everytime Miss Fuhrman looks at her ring she starts jumping up and down." (This wouldn't exactly be the literal truth, but it's very close:)

Most peaceful thing that's happened: a twilight walk through the neighborhood with my fiance:)

Most stressful thing that's happened: having 25+ grandparents in my classroom for an hour
(grandparents day on st. patrick's day. Bring on the fun.)

That's all I've got. Out like a trout.

2 comments:

jenniferharrisdault said...

Not related at all, but where in the KC area do you live?

Cary said...

you get out May 19th.

we get out June 9th.

Enjoy your non-Spring Break b/c you'll be laughing it up when I'm still in school an extra 3 weeks.

Ugh.

:)

Word Verification: belice