endless gifts

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Currently eating: I was going to make hamburger helper but discovered I didn't have enough milk (dang it!) and so I just had some yummy nachos instead.

Currently listening: pandora on my weepies radio station

currently thinking about: how I need to get started on my lesson plans

So, a story from kindergarten land. I have 6 tables in my room and each table has an animal name (parrot, alligator, tiger, zebra, hippo and elephant). well, anyway I have one little creative guy who sits by himself because life just works better for him that way (less ways to get distracted) and I was calling kids to the door by table name and he volunteers "I can be the skunk table!"
How in the world he chose the skunk instead of a flamingo or a bear or a giraffe is beyond me. He makes me smile. But he was happy and I was happy so whatever works.

Anyway, off to sit in my deck chair and pull out all of my books. I love being at home.

1 comment:

jenniferharrisdault said...

Mmmm... I like yummy nachos. I ate a bizarre, but fabulous dinner of roasted asparagus and spaghetti noodles (eaten separately -- and mostly with fingers!).

I love the animal table names!