endless gifts

Tuesday, March 10, 2009


Here's me and my little neighbor girl (more like my niece) during Valentine's day. We played on the Wii, hide and seek, and she and her sister enjoyed teasing my boyfriend.







A few funny stories from the land of kindergarten:
-yesterday Bob came to visit me and my kiddos (and help me with assessments!) and all of my kids were swarming around him and telling him what was new since the last time they saw him (a month ago) "Look at my new shoes!" "Look at my hair cut!" One of my children proudly told my boyfriend "I have new underwear!" I think he was informed that it was the "adult kind" (without any cartoon characters on it)
-One of my students was eating dinner with her family last week and she was telling her dad that "Miss Fuhrman might get married to Bob" and her dad asked what my new name would be and she said "I don't know...maybe 'the builder'?" ha ha Bob read Bob the Builder Valentine's Day last time he came to visit. That made me laugh.
-Today after being wind blown during recess, my hair was really messed up from the wind and humidity. I was already a little self-conscious about it, but really didn't have time to worry about it. We were in computer lab and one of my little very fashion-conscious little girls raised her hand and said "Miss Fuhrman, your hair is messed up." She was very concerned about this.
It made me smile.

I had the perfect night last night- home early, made dinner with my boyfriend, made cookies with my boyfriend, watched a movie with my boyfriend, fell asleep on his lap. Sigh.
He's silly. HE likes to frown in pictures. I think he looks very "Elijah Wood-ish" in this picture.



My aunt Lisa and I made these yummy pumpkin and chocolate chip cookies this weekend. Delightful! I did that after getting four cavities filled on Saturday. The only good part about that was that my uncle did it for no charge to me and saved me hundreds of dollars! And I know that's a big deal :)







My sister the ferocious tree creature! She took to climbing trees on Saturday. She makes me smile.

1 comment:

jenniferharrisdault said...

You are too cute -- in all ways =0) And whoa, you really are dating Frodo!