endless gifts

Thursday, January 29, 2009

So here's the recap of my last 6 hours...
1. Left school at 2:30 (found a really nice teacher to watch my kids on her plan time so I didn't have to take a half day) to go to the dentist
2. Got pulled over. Get a speeding ticket.
3. Realize I left my paperwork at home for the dentist.
4. 20 minutes late for my first appointment
5. Found out my jaw has most likely popped out of joint on the right side and this is why I have been having problems
6. Found out I have 4 (count them, 4. I've only had 2 in my entire life until now!) cavities. Dang it.
7. Was at the dentist for 2 hours.
8. Drove back to school just in time for "math night"
9. Picked up bowling pins off the floor for an hour and a half while kids tried to knock them down.
10. Finally got home half an hour ago.

The moral of the story: Remember your paperwork. Don't speed. Make sure you floss-especially the teeth in the very very back. Don't use the "cheaters" way of flossing (you know, the little plastic things with floss on it). It doesn't really do the job.
And go to bed early. Yep, doing that now. Check.

No comments: