Today I was told the following by one of my students...
"I know God's address..." him
"Really?" me with simulated anticipation
"yeah, it's heaven." him
I know this isn't funny in written form, but it was stinkin' hilarious in person. I guess you have to know his little nasally (is that a word?) voice and how hilarious he can be without even meaning to be.
And...one of my students turned six today. His mom told me he woke up at 5:45 (very early for him!) and put on deodorant and cologne "because I'm a man now" ( I guess six is the qualifying age) and drank his "coffee." (hot cocoa had to suffice)
Hilarious.
Anyway, excited about going to see the Nutcracker with my boyfriend this weekend! And making yummy turtle brownies. Heck yes. And finishing Christmas presents.

1 comment:
Mmmm.... turtle brownies. Can you bring some to Jeff City? ;0)
And I found that hilarious even in print -- but I realize I have a more pronounced since of humor than most!
Post a Comment