I love Charlie Brown Christmas. I love that Charlie Brown is honest. I love that Snoopy gets 1st prize in the Christmas decorating contest. I love that the gang comes through for Charlie Brown and decorates the tree. I love that Linus tells the Christmas story in a straight forward manner. I love that they say "good grief." I love that Lucy charges 5 cents for her psychiatry assistance. maybe I should charge my kids for their questions. I love that Shroeder lays his song on the piano and everyone just does their own little dance.
Anyway, I think I'm going to bed early. My boyfriend kept me up too late last night:) No, it wasn't really his fault. I just need to be more disciplined and go to bed on Sunday nights at a normal time.
One of my hardest students is switching schools. And even though she's made my life hard many days, I do love her and care about her a lot. I just want what's best for her. I pray things will be better for her next time around. It wasn't her fault that her birth mom made some bad decisions that are affecting her today. Lord please bring the Kingdom about in her life. Whatever that looks like. Amen.

No comments:
Post a Comment