51. my five senses
52. the beauutiful people God has brought through my life (although I hate that certain ones are there just for a certain season-it feels like a loss)
53. country music (don't shoot me-I just like how they tell stories and they are often reflective)
54. the sun shining through the window
55. harmony when singing
56. the poetic genius of Sara Groves and Andrew Peterson
57. those people that just lighten the load by walking into the room
58. I am fearfully and wonderfully made
59. a warm coat
60. God wants what is best for me
61. written words on a page
62. the sounds of laughter coming from the next room
63. sorrow for a night; laughter comes in the "morning" (sometimes more than 24 hours though)
64. people's faces caught on film in a contemplative state
65. did I say water? it's so useful
66. the Holy Spirit (even though I know I don't hear him as often as I need to)
67. animals and how many of them act like people
68. childhood
69. the smell outside when it gets cold
70. cooking and how much fun it can be
71. the chance to die to self and become more like Jesus
72. God's patience and persistent, gentle prodding
73. color and how it reflects moods, seasons, people, and sets the tone
74. the ocean!
75. us postal service (Go Paul Casey!) I'm glad we don't have the pony express anymore:)
76. marching band-it seems very American to me
77. the pounding of feet on the pavement while running
78. children telling jokes that don't quite make sense
79. new found commaraderie with people i work with
80. glasses so I can see and the miracle of contacts (maybe someday I'll get the lasik surgery if I have several thousand dollars lying around:)
81. my little friends Kate and Sam. Sam could have his own comedy show and Kate is preciously sweet and sassy all at the same time
82. the wisdom of the mentors in my life
83. my sweet dog Buffy-she was precious
84. old books
85. fun hats
86. purple mountain's majesty
87. children's books-the simplicity and complexity all at the same time
88. the beauty of film and movies
89. friends I've had for five years or more
90. people who have known me for a decade or more
91. my childhood church-Northgate
92. hymns-there's something really beautiful and true about many of them
93. Christ is my righteousness
94. cheese and chocolate
95. God made our bodies so amazingly-they often heal themselves, they are so complex, but just temporary
96. snail mail
97. those much needed weekends
98. snow days (hoping for a few this year)
99. board games
100. road trips
101. crafty projects
102. the Fuhrman fam (cousins, aunts/uncles, my grandparents in heaven) - they're pretty stinkin' cool
103. people I care about a lot getting engaged and seeing how God is writing His story in their lives
104. chunky and warm sweaters
Okay...I could make myself keep going but I said 100, so I'll stop.
Happy thanksliving:)

No comments:
Post a Comment