endless gifts

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How I've been gifted...

1009.sharing a laugh at lunch with the amazing girls I work with
1010. getting a text with some good news!
1011. someone following through and checking on me after God brought me to their mind several times the last week (this woman is one of the most Spirit filled ladies I know)
1012. friendly guy that was working at the dry cleaners. He always makes conversation with me and is so pleasant.
1013. How i can always plan on getting a green or purple jolly rancher when stopping by my principal's office.
1014. substitute from next door stopping by to ask if she can make any copies for me (she may have regretted that later as I handed her a stack:)
1015. honest conversation
1016. cozy breakfast on a Saturday morning with people i Love
1017. new class picture to add to my collection of 8 years now:)
1018. booth on a Friday night with hamburger and fries
1019. friend for dinner after a wild day at school
1020. heavy heart for a friend (hard one to be grateful for:)
1021. cookoo clocks that chime on the hour
1022. someone paying for our lunch
1023. making connections with new people
1024. playing with a baby who smiles A LOT!
1025. yummy salad bar
1026. sleeping for 12 hours...I could conquer the world!
1027. dark chocolate peanut butter cup melting in my mouth
1028. saving the last few chapters of one of my favorite books I've read this past year (Bittersweet by Shauna Niequiest)
1029. pearls on an older, white haired lady
1030. lots of pink at a baby shower
1031. hug on a cold night from a friend
1032. cold water on a sore throat
1033. sky streaked with pink and purple
1034. a night at home
1035. sleep in when I'm sick
1036. holding my husband's warm hand when mine is cold
1037. sharing a new game with a friend
wise people who share wisdom with us
1038. nightlight in the kitchen
1039. neighbor folding my laundry (it was towels, nothing embarrassing:)
1040. how using recipes of a friend's and how it makes me feel connected across the miles
1041. students who want to hold my hand
1042. how I hear "I love you mrs. G" for random reasons at least 3 times a day
1043. talking to my mom on her birthday
1044. familiar faces in a sea of unknown
1045.date night at one of my favorite places
1046. grilled asparagus in February
1047. thunderstorm in February
1048. wooden spoon in a pot of soup
1049. going by the library and finding some unexpected good books

No comments: