endless gifts

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

#420 and counting

420.  the smell of laundry from the vent
421. bobby pins...a staple to my "hair wardrobe"
422. receiving a hug from a student who has never voluntarily hugged me before
423. the smell of grated lemons
424. bright Easter eggs
425. drives through the country
426. learning to drive the the stick shift
427. contrast of green grass, blue sky, and white clouds
428. students asking about me (I sprained my  ankle the other day when I missed a step at school...not my most graceful moment. I had to go home because I couldn't put any weight on it. My kids were seriously worried and keep asking me this week if my "ankle's not broken anymore")
429. devoted moms
430. sitting around the table with the Fuhrman fam
431. greatly anticipated birthday presents (not my own)
432. new wardrobe combinations
433. how riding in the car with someone makes you talk and creates good conversation opportunity
434. morning workouts with my husband
435. rainy Mondays off from school
436. when others have to help me (it's not a good feeling but a good opportunity for me not to rely on myself)
437. taking a night off
438. kettle corn paired with m and m's
439. a clean kitchen
440. a new item on the menu
441. laughing outloud when a child says something funny and not worrying about turning my face
442. winding paths in the woods
443. new clothes that I wasn't expecting
444. relief from a burden
445. the preset button on the coffee maker
446. playing new board games
447. husband who makes my lunch
448. opening our very humble home to others in an effort to bless them
449. ice on a swollen ankle
450. the ring of my aunt Lisa's laugh...one of my favorite sounds in the world
451. awesome parent volunteers at school
452. headache going away
453. sleeping in past 5 am
454. playhouses built by loving dads
455. how God redeems a situation

1 comment:

Katie said...

I am loving these...just wanted to let you know...keep posting. :)