354. buds on the tree that are full and I know will inevitably unfurl themselves within a few weeks
355. truthful and hard words
356. meeting new people
357. safe place to share concerns
358. trials that other people I love are facing and feeling helpless to help them...and being able to say "I know God is big enough for that trial in their life even though I'm not" ( I have a "savior" complex I know)
359. saying "no" to another commitment when I know it's not the right thing
360. birds cheeping as I get to school in the a.m.
361. tulips...hello spring loveliness!
362. strawberries in a spinach salad...the contrast in beautiful and the taste is even better!
363. leftovers
364. laughing so hard (funny kid story) that my frown is turned upside down
365. telling my mom's mood from her voice on the phone
366. God's faithfulness...day after day after day...
367. longtime friends
368. hanging out with people that makes you feel like you're on a mini vacation
369. the complexity of coffee (we went on a tour of "The Roasterie" here in KC last weekend...and let me tell you, even if you don't love coffee, you would have to appreciate coffee a little bit more after this tour. It was so cool!)
370. less mental clutter in my life (taking a break from facebook and the many blogs I read...one reason why it's taken me so long to update my blog)
371. having more time for meaningful reading and thoughts for God
372. having a student say "I wanted my mom to fix my hair like yours today Mrs. G"
373. happy helpers! (my sister and her boyfriend came to help me with assessment this week at school...hallajujah! I was and still am so grateful)
374. life is hard but could be harder
375. cute baby onsies (I've been to 3 baby showers in the past 2 weeks)
376. the grace of staying home
377. that my coworkers are my friends too
378. cute "black girl" hair (I almost wait in anticipation each day to see how my little student will wear her hair each day...weird I know)
379. husband saying "Let's just order pizza."
380. my husband wanting to walk the road I am walking
381. reconciliatoin
382. watching the antics of Joey the cat

No comments:
Post a Comment