26. that feeling when i leave school on Fridays and usually feel confident that I made a difference in the life of a child that week and come to somewhat of a "stopping place" for the week (although the job is never really done)
27. the timer on the coffee pot and the yummy, enticing smell in the mornings that "just happens"
28. clean towels and the refreshing Gain fabric softener smell
29. Saturday phone calls with my Mamaw- and the predictability of our cute conversations (what kinds of things she cooked that week, the latest adventures of my crazy and spunky great grandmother, and the stories of her cute little housekeeping people)
30. my husband surprising me with a (chrysanthe)"mum" and little baby pie pumpkins
31. Joey the cat waiting by the door to "welcome" me home each day (he's really probably trying to find a way to escape)
32. pulling the sheets back at night and knowing I have time to rejuvenate before doing it all again the next day (by God's grace of course)
33. familiar children's books that I've read dozens of times

No comments:
Post a Comment