44. waking up on a Saturday or Sunday morning, mistakenly thinking it's a work day and realizing..."I can sleep later than 5am! and drifting back to sleep
45. the relief that comes after a "storm"
46. new Andrew Peterson CD my husband downloaded for me (legally of course:)
47. conversations with my school custodian after school as he's cleaning my room
48. the "spunkiness" of children
49. a husband who buys me socks and leaves them in my front seat as a Monday morning surprise :) It's the little things:)
50. The Joey kitty who curls up on my lap while I'm trying to do my quiet time in the mornings...he starts trying to gnaw on my pen and it's annoying but he's so gosh darn cute
51. Being challenged by the situations I find myself in and knowing there's no way out but to really trust God and his provision and design for my life
52. Being confronted with truth! Ouch, but good.
53. Trying a new recipe
54. sidewalk chalk and how kids are drawn to it like a moth to a flame
55. sharing a laugh with a student

2 comments:
Aww, sweet. I read your other post about socks. It's the little things, right? :) Thanks for sharing your heart.
so glad you like Andrew Peterson too... I'm a big fan :)
Post a Comment