endless gifts

Monday, July 27, 2009

July's almost over?



Okay, so I thought this could be a fun picture post since my idea of being super cool like my good friend Sarah Jo has fallen through once again...to post a picture for every day. But i do have some "highlight of the summer pictures:) " Here goes...




We went fishing on my dad's birthday (the fourth of July). I caught 2 fish and they were the largest I've ever caught! Watch the accompanying video...shows how unadventureous I really am. :)




My mom and I are nerds. We started reading Diary of a Wimpy Kid in Borders one day after doing wedding stuff all week. WE needed a break I guess. An employee came around the corner and started laughing when she saw us so she took our picture:)







I don't want to touch the fish! Yuck! I was concerned about getting finned or something:) My poor dad and what he puts up with. He's so cute.

This is the famous Great Mamaw. She'll be 98 in about a month and she's stinkin fiesty, inspiring, and independent. She's one of the funniest people I've ever met...and I have known some funny kids:) She approved of Bob (when he proposed she was "upset" she hadn't met him yet) and said she would have chased him if she were younger:) ha ha
Maybe I'll do another edition later...


2 comments:

Katie said...

You are so funny!

Did you enjoy The Diary of a Wimpy Kid? Is it a worthwhile read?

Erin said...

is "finned" a word?
i LOVE LOVE your mom's laugh. :)