endless gifts

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

trying something new

So, my good friend Sarah Jo has inspired me. She has a "picture of the day" thing that she does that makes me happy. So, I'm attempting. I may not have one for every day yet, but I'm working on it. They're just simple things that show what I've been doing lately in one way or another. Here goes...

March 27th
This is my class in our "crazy pose." We had to take a class picture for our class book we are having published. Next see our mad faces where we look like we're constipated:)
















March 28th

So winter came back on Saturday. I got a picture of the precious spring trees before they would fall over from the ice.














March 29th
We were at English landing Park and I got some pretty good pictures as the sun was going down.











So, I hope I made you proud, Sarah Joey!

Going to bed, Fred!

No comments: