endless gifts

Thursday, January 15, 2009

school, ice cream, and gingerbread men

currently watching: Runaway Bride

So here I am. I finished a marathon parent teacher conference day.
So, a few funnies:
One of my students told me yesterday that "his stomach was angry." I think it was upset. ha

I received a book from one of my students, here are the words:
"I love you, Miss F!
THis is why
because you are the best teacher ever!
I love your curly hair
I like your smile.
YOu make me happy."

If that doesn't make me love being a teacher, I'm not sure what will.

So the other night Bob had a coupon for Dairy Queen and Baskin Robbins. We figured we would find one in the northland somewhere. My GPS roommate (she's amazing with directions ,that one is-no need to buy a Garmin) even told us where to go. So we definitely just ended up riding around for about an hour and then settled on Sheridan's and got 2 concretes. SO much for saving money.

So here's a little clip from my class the other day. We made gingerbread men and then I hid them (AkA - they ran away because I opened the oven). I obviously need some help in holding my camera still, but I think it's worth the minute to watch it.

2 comments:

Erin said...

oh no! i hope i didn't give bad directions! i'm glad you got icecream of some sort though!

Kim said...

wow, you're such a little teacher. you're too cute! i'm glad to find your blog!