endless gifts

Thursday, October 16, 2008

I went on a "de-stressing" walk tonight and was very excited to smell the yummy smell of fall in the air. Oh it made me happy. Almost as happy as my boyfriend having all of Saturday off now-hooray! I hope this doesn't make me sound odd, but I like walking past houses and seeing lights on inside and wondering about the people who live there. I wonder what their struggles are, what their joys have been lately, what their family is like, where they work, their story basically I guess you could say. I find it more than cool that Jesus doesn't get tired like we do. And he has enough of Himself to keep up with all of the personal and minute details of our lives.

I'm about to fall asleep in mid-typing. Amen and amen.

1 comment:

Cary said...

I totally do the same thing on bike rides through town. I wonder who is a believer, who is struggling right now, who needs help, who is okay, etc...

I'm glad I'm not the only freak out there.

Enjoy Autumn M :)