endless gifts

Thursday, August 14, 2008

One of my favorite "Caedmon's Call" songs goes like this..."This day's been crazy...but everything's happened on schedule. From the rain and the cold to the drink that I spilled on my shirt." I have a new version after today "This day's been crazy, and nothing's happened on schedule. From the child kicking me to the lunch I hardly got to eat."

yeah, but we all survived the day and they all got on a bus this afternoon (or in a car) I just hope it was the right bus or car:) (just kidding-i'm more responsible than that:).

Funny quotes from today...
"This isn't what I ordered!" (talking about what was on his lunch tray)
"Well, what did you order?" (lunch supervisor)
"I thought I was going to eat ice cream everyday!"
yeah, that would be my dream! Too bad my body wouldn't cooperate so much with that diet.

"Who's riding the bus?" miss f
"me!" (times 10 kids at once)
"Well, i'm driving the bus!" same child from above:)

I will repeat to myself as much as necessary "I love teaching kindergarten. I love teaching kindergarten. I love kids. I love kids..."

No comments: