Okay, so evidently I stink at navigating around the Northland in KC. I had to call my GPS (AKA Erin my roommate) twice today while in search of the Salvation Army. After turning around at least 3 times and 2 phone calls, I finally made it. My car is probably 20 pounds lighter now:)
Maybe tomorrow I can find a post office. These are things I took for granted.
So, story time from the other night...I had fallen asleep reading in an arm chair and I was sitting so my legs were hanging over the side. Anyone who is surprised I fell asleep in the chair, raise your hand:) So, I guess I'm sleep walking later and decide it 's time to go to bed so I stand up. Next thing I know I'm on the floor and my ankle hurts. Erin pokes her head in the room and asks if I'm okay and if I want a pillow or a blanket. Evidently my foot was asleep so it didn't support me when I stood up. I'm still in a sleep-like state so I finally make it to my bed. The next morning...I notice my right ankle is sore and then I remember this "dream" I had about falling on my way to bed. This is when I ask Erin "Hey, did I fall over last night when I was going to bed."
Wish me lots of grace on unpacking my school stuff starting tomorrow. I just hope i don't throw things out of frustration:)

1 comment:
My comment(s): What about those who have other beverage favorites during this time of the year? Hopefully you still feel like you accomplished a lot today... because you did. Like tons! Good job, give yourself a pat on the back. And good job having a great story about your leg falling asleep, I like that one a lot.
Post a Comment