Due to Erin's prodding, changes in the blogging world, and wanting to keep my things in one place (I have a classroom blog for my parents and one I share with my bolivar kindergarten cohorts), I'm jumping off the proverbial cliff. After 4 years with xanga...it's goodbye. You've been good to me, xanga. I hope blogger is just as good:) Xanga and I have bonded over disillusionment, trials, happy surprises, and life's redundancy. But change is good, right? That's what I keep hearing anyway...and the way God has set up the world, I tend to think he agrees with that too. The seasons change eventually. People change and become either a brighter or duller version of themselves. Events change us and we can change events. I guess that's why it's such a big deal that He doesn't change-practically everything else around us is in the constant process of changing and becoming.
Oh gosh, look at the time. I need to scoot.

2 comments:
I'm so glad you have switched, all my friends on google reader now, except one, I have yet to convert her. I am going to call you as soon as I get a chance...and hope to see you soon. Katie
Hey Megan! I am glad to hear you are now a blogger. I would love to share my site with you.
www.garbergang3.blogspot.com
Post a Comment