endless gifts

Saturday, May 14, 2011

halfway there!

479. the kitty snuggling with me on a Saturday morning
480. cheerful Gerbera daisies on a cloudy day
481. smell of fresh pineapple I can smell from across the room
482. breakfast date at First Watch
483. walking out the door in the morning and non-humid air after 3 days straight of stiffling, humid air
484. a child's hand finding it's way into mine
485. a good cry
486. searching the Scriptures for relief
487. finally doing what I know I need to do
488. complete rainbow @ 6:30
489. coconut in chocolate
490. unexpected rest
491. my husband's funny "radio announcer" voice
492. people meeting practical needs for far away loved ones
493. fellowship around the table
494. learning something new
495. what a tablecloth will do for a room
496. watching kids' movies
497. rearranging
498. Sonic drink Wednesdays
499. advice and wisdom from those wiser than me
500. husband who says "let me go grocery shopping so you can rest" after a crazy weekend

No comments: