501. blankets on my lap in a cold room
502. finding the kitty snuggled under the covers on the bed (he loves burrowing!)
503. putting a room in order
504. a cancelled appointment on a day that I don't feel well
505. engaging in good conversation
506. fingers digging in the dirt
507. flowers pots with happy Gerber daisies
508. my husband who doesn't forget when I ask him to do things for me
509. school talent shows
510. thoughtful gifts from students and cards that say "Thanks for being my teacher Mrs. G!"
511. chocolate covered strawberries
512. a warm smile from a friend that says more than a few words could
513. encouraging thoughts from an acquiantance
514. baked goods cooling on the wire cooling rack
515. I know winning isn't everything..but finally winning "Ticket to Ride" (my husband got it for his birthday)
516. fellow believers sharing their stories, although heartbreaking, so that I can know more of the Lord
517. public libraries and the lovely books I can borrow
518. my little 90 year old friend named June whom I visit
519.being thirsty

1 comment:
Winning Ticket to Ride is a BIG deal. I'm yet to do it. I'm impressed!
Post a Comment