277. matched pairs of socks while sorting laundry
278. spontaneous gifts from parents
279. seeing my girls Katie and Tara
280. the sound of my husband's voice on the phone
281. "sour strawberry belts" in a surprise package in the mail (background story: A student I had several years ago in Bolivar who is now in 5th grade-- saw my favorite sour candy and told his mom they had to get some for me because it made him think of me. It made my day!)
282. smell of my hair mousse
283. notes my husband hides for me to find
284. newly decorated rooms
285. alphabet soup noodles
286. a child asking you to read them a story
287. harvest-like full moon in February
288. the lights of Bolivar when you drive over the last hill on highway 13 (a welcome sight on a Friday night after driving after a full work week)
289.smelling dinner when walking up the stairs
290. well loved kitchen tables
291. new candle scents
292. wisdom from my little 90 year old friend I go visit
293. unexpected 3 day weekend
294. new sheets on the bed (possible I've said this one before but don 't want to go back and look)
295. vacuuming (have i mentioned how much I love my bagless vacuum and getting to dump out all of the dirt and junk each time...I love seeing where I've made a difference...weird I know!)
296. concern of a friend
297. date nights
298. new craft ideas that are abundant via blogs
299. new uses for old things
300. grocery shopping with my husband
301. grocery store produce sections...amazing! We are so blessed we can just walk in and find just about anything...
302. finding myself with a little extra time on my hands (so unusual!)
303. snow day when I really need a sick day...no worrying about getting things together for a substitute
304. cars careening into snow banks and not a dent (Bob's car this morning on the unexpected icy roads)
305. the energizing effect of listening to country music while cleaning our apartment
306. mistake that turns into a great new discovery (a card I was working on and Bob's suggestion saved the day!)

1 comment:
I love your gratitude list! Hey, I just started a blog. You should follow me at amy-grabowski.blogspot.com
Love,
Little Grabowski :)
Post a Comment