endless gifts

Saturday, June 20, 2009

a few things on my brain

Currently thinking:
  • weddings make me happy
  • almost less than 100 days until ours (this is good considering we started out at 200 ish days)
  • the cat is crazy...pipecleaner is an inexpensive entertainment
  • i was so tired while driving 3 hours home but now that I'm home I'm not tired. weird.
  • my leg itches. Gosh darn those mosquito bites.
  • I need to call Katie back so we can get coffee sometime soon!
  • It was good to hear my sister's voice last night from India in the brief phone call (check her blog)
  • I really missed Bob a lot today. I was spoiled seeing him 5 days in a row
  • Bolivar makes me happy but I'm also happy with my current situation
I think I'll go count sheep.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I agree, you should really call Katie. :)