endless gifts

Thursday, November 6, 2008

So here I am...it's Thursday night and that means a few things:


1. I have about 3 hours of lesson planning ahead of me before I can go to bed

2. The weekend is so close yet so far away. I say this because I have a lot to do tonight, teach tomorrow, and stay after school to set up for next week

3. I get to go to Panera in the morning

4. Another week has paradoxically flown/crawled by all at once (it's amazing how that's possible)

5. My kids are highly anticipating the Friday prize box tradition





This is me and my class at the fire station last week. Oh boy, it was crazy but good.



This is me and one of my students at Halloween last week. I am a "Chicka Chicka Boom Boom" tree. You would probably only know what that is (it's an ABC book that is wildly popular with those under 7) is you're an early childhood teacher or a parent of a pre-schooler.






This is me and my teacher friend Champ. She was up here last weekend and we remininsced over tortilla chips and salsa about teaching kindergarten in Bolivar. Well, I was doing the nostaligic portion. She was still talking from reality:) She even gave me permission to put the picture up-how generous:)

3 comments:

Katie said...

I want to know what the prize box is...

I wish I got to go to panera every friday, I am going to have to start my own tradition.

Erin said...

i want to know about the prize box too.
i actually came to leave a comment about your poll...there's no "you can play it anytime you feel like it (even in july when you move into your new house because everyone needs a lil' bing sometimes)"

Katie said...

so what is the prize box, we are all waiting.