endless gifts

Thursday, September 4, 2008

So I'm procrastinating on beginning my lesson plans. I'm in need of a brain break. I didn't get home from school until close to 7 and have been on the phone with 4 different parents about their kids and I just can't quite make myself do school right now. Today was one of those days where I have to say to myself "I love teaching kindergarten:)" over and over. One of my kids digressed into a crying fit this afternoon and locked himself into our bathroom. Of course it was about that time that half of my class decided they had to go to the bathroom right at that second:)
And my favorite necklace broke today. Poo. My kids were very sweet and picked up my beads off of the floor.

However, I made my kids laugh a lot today. So, that makes me happy:)

Grace, peace, and pumpkins...

No comments: