

I took these at the plaza last weekend when I went with my boyfriend. That's so fun to say. Bob is my boyfriend:)
I just spent 5 hours on lesson plans for next week. It's ridiculous.
One of my funny little girls asked me about a week ago if I would pray for her because (cough, cough) she wasn't feeling very good. I told her "of course!" (I meant it!)
Then the next day she said "Miss Fuhrman, did you remember to pray for me because I'm not feeling any better!"
Made me laugh. I'm glad she's keeping me accountable.
Just in case you wanted to see-here's my terrific boyfriend:) It's a great story. If I haven't already gushed the details to you, I'd be happy to!
I just spent 5 hours on lesson plans for next week. It's ridiculous.
I get to go to b-town! Yay!


1 comment:
You and Bob look great at the Plaza. Glad you took time away from school to have fun. The Plaza is beautiful in the fall.
Post a Comment